The Super Modular Rail MK8 with M-LOK Technology was designed to be a lightweight, ergonomic and modular option for the M4 Carbine and all mil-spec AR-15 variants.
- The MK8 is fully ergonomic, maintaining a comfortable shape throughout the length of the rail.
- Accessory rails can be attached anywhere along the length of the rail in 45° intervals, including the standard 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions. The MK8 also includes 2 standard non-rotating QD slots on either side of the rail.
- The weapon barrel is completely free floating when an MK8 is mounted. No force is put into the barrel from slings or bipods that could affect point of aim.
- The MK8 is machined from a semi-billet extrusion made from aircraft grade aluminum.
- Utilizing the Magpul M-LOK Technology, accessory rails are easily attached in seconds. The technology also allows the shooter to place accessory rails across slots, allowing even further customized placement of both accessory rails or direct attach accessories.
- Each MK8 comes with a precision machined, 2-1/4" long barrel nut that is machined from aircraft grade aluminum and hardcoat anodized for a durable surface. The barrel nut requires no indexing, creating an easy and seamless installation. The rail is then slid onto the barrel nut and the precise barrel nut to rail fit precisely aligns the rail to the barrel and is attached via two cross bolts.